Welcome to Burrard Yacht Club
Burrard Yacht Club is located in beautiful North Vancouver, British Columbia. We are an active club consisting of power and sailing vessels mainly 25 to 60 feet in length. Approximately 300 members enjoy secure moorage, social activities, community service, product discounts, vessel insurance policy, group boating activities, and reciprocal moorage privileges.
Very reasonable covered and open moorage rates.
OUTSTATIONS AND RECIPROCALS
Six outstations and over 80 reciprocal clubs provide many boating destinations.
social, sailing and racing activities.
Monthly activities include organized weekends at outstations and Clubhouse events.
Location, Location, Location: The Club is located in Vancouver Harbour and is convenient for trips up protected Indian Arm as well as the Strait of Georgia cruising grounds.
EXPLORE OUR Facilities
Office, entertaining, and meeting room facilities.
WORKSHOP AND TOOLS
All members may use the well equipped workshop. When you need that special tool, try the tool room. Just sign it out and return it when you are finished.
The Club's tidal grid is available to members. BYC staff can be hired to work on your boat as needed.
The moorage facilities are video monitored and regularly patrolled.
A large secure parking lot is provided for members and their guests that is fenced, video monitored, and gated at night.
FULL TIME MAINTENANCE STAFF -
The Club maintains a full time staff who keep the docks and facilities in excellent repair.
The Burrard Yacht Club is dedicated to
- The development and encouragement of yachting.
- The encouragement of yacht and power boat building, yacht sailing and power boat cruising by amateurs.
- The development of seamanship and the acquisition by its members of a knowledge of navigation.
- The cultivation and appreciation of the cruising. advantages of the waters of British Columbia, Alaska, and the State of Washington.
- To provide and maintain clubhouses and mooring facilities for the use of members of the Club.
- To encourage yacht and power boat racing by the promotion of regattas and the giving of prizes and by any other means which may from time to time be determined by the Club.
- To encourage and sponsor recreational activities by and amongst members of the Club.
Safety Weekend April 12-14
Sailpast May 4
Spring Cruise May 17-19
Admirals Club Radio Course May 25
Classic Show June 8
Laura Cove Rendezvous August Long Weekend 3or 4th
Fall Cruise September 6-8