BYC Reciprocals List
Members please click the link below for a complete list of BYC Reciprocal Moorage.
Reciprocal Dock Rules & Amenities for Visitors to Burrard Yacht Club
- Membership card required from Reciprocal Yacht Club.
- Reciprocal burgee to be displayed.
- Foreign vessels to fly a Canadian courtesy flag.
- Must show proof of $2,000,000.00 Liability Insurance
- Report to Maintenance Office on main dock.
- Guest slips are assigned upon arrival from vacant member slips.
- Reciprocal mooring is free for the first 48 hours. Additional nights are $1.00/foot/day. Power $4.00/day (30 amp only available).
- 7 night maximum per year without approval of the Staff Captain.
- Washrooms, showers, laundry and ice are available (nominal charge).
- Club keys for gate and Club facilities are available.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, public transit and Seabus to downtown Vancouver.
- Sorry, reciprocal privileges do not extend to BYC outstations.
- Dogs must be leashed.
Reciprocal visitors, welcome to our club! Please contact BYC prior to arrival.
Just a note regarding reciprocal - visitors should call 604-988-0817 Ext #2 or email email@example.com