BYC Reciprocals List
Members, refer to the linked PDF document below for a complete list of BYC reciprocal agreements.
Additionally, BYC members may use the mapping tool on:
You will need to create a user ID including your home yacht club name. Once you do that, you will see a geographic map with all of our reciprocals represented by a yellow flag.
Reciprocal Dock Rules & Amenities for Visitors to Burrard Yacht Club
- Membership card required from reciprocal yacht club. Reciprocal burgee requested to be displayed. Foreign vessels to fly a Canadian courtesy flag.
- Report to Clubhouse. Guest slips are assigned upon arrival from vacant member slips.
- Reciprocal mooring is free for the first 48 hours. Additional nights are $1.00/foot/day. Power $4.00/day (30 amp only available)
- 7 night maximum per year without approval of the Staff Captain.
- Washrooms, showers, laundry and ice are available (nominal charge).
- Club keys for gate and Club facilities are available.
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, public transit and Seabus to downtown Vancouver.
- Sorry, reciprocal privileges do not extend to BYC outstations.
- Dogs must be leashed.
Reciprocal visitors, welcome to our club! Please contact BYC prior to arrival.